
mood silly
listening to Shame on You by Silje Nergaard
I want to poke those Americans.
So this job is not exactly as shiok as i thought. I mean, damn it, man! I think calling these american snobs and schmucks have just made my life a few days shorter. Many times i wanted so bad to possess magical powers so that i could stretch out my hand into the telephone set and wring their puny little necks until they turn blue.
another 3 weeks. *flips around and dies*
On to a happier note, great singapore sale is here! yippidee doo! My happiness level would probably be higher by a few notches if i havent already spent a small pile of my fortune on online shopping. oh the bane of humanity.
My ed hardy shirt is arriving next week and my 61 dollars worth of lingerie from Victoria's Secrets have been shipped and are on its way from the Big Apple over to my cupboard. yay to a grand total of XXX dollars gone from my savings.

wanted to buy the koi rhinestone cap as well cos its just so pretty! but decided against it cos my father doesnt exactly own a bank and i figured it's not very functional.

I'm not about to post pictures of my purchased lingeries here cos i dont want to have random strangers staring at me with penetrating looks trying to guess which undies i'm wearing.
ok spree part I over.
I'm thinking of buying a lomo now.
FISH EYE LOMO!!!!!These shopping bugs just love hanging out with me. you think?

