Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Thursday, February 09, 2006
mood tired and sleepy and i've got a freaking tutorial at 8am tmr.
listening to I Only Want to be with You by Vonda Shepard

The little paragraph of French i churned out for my friday tutorial:

Je voudrais une petite maison avec une piscine.
Je voudrais une chambre avec une grand fenêtre et un jardin à l'extérieur.
Je voudrais un chien de garde aussi.


translation:

I would like a small house with a swimming pool.
I would like a room with a big window and a garden outside.
I would like a guard dog too.

ok dont you dare laugh because it took me freaking 30minutes, a hundred and one searches at the online dictionary, a couple of microgram of brain cells, and a significant amount of less sleep to come out with those childish and imbecile lines. and i have a gut feeling that they've got tonnes of grammatical errors.

hey, do you know that swimming pool is a female? :D
Felice @ 2:52 AM


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments: Post a Comment