listening to Under the Floor by SwitchfootIgnoramus Hippopotamus is taking a dive
Many things going on around me have rendered me clueless about what to expect. Where to stop, when to keep walking. I had a revelation yesterday.
If we do our part, God is faithful to do His.
So i'll just stop caring and bothering. What better way to live life than to live it in complete surrender to the all-encompassing and all-loving hands of the One above?
so good bye, farewell. I did not choose it, you did.
That said, i've come to a decision to remove my tagboard for now, since the only one who seems to be tagging is only faithful KeerLing.
I know you always read my blog. I love you girl.
yes you take care too, don't bully des too much. =)
And only KeerLing would know that my tagboard has been behaving like a cranky granny for a while now. The lag! it makes people want to kill something while waiting.
so good bye to you too.
If any of you are absolutely burning in your seats to say your piece, there's always email.
I'll see you again when i see you.
The term you here is generic and i promise it can't get anymore random than this. There are just so many undesirable you's in my life and it's about time i stop the sporadic queasiness they periodically stir somewhere deep within. I betcha didn't know that.
I miss cheeky-cherry rudy. :)
Under the Floor by Switchfoot
Under the floor
Between me and the door
There's a presenceI cannot deny
It's under the car
Between me and the stars
I see glory filling up the sky
And I'm certain that he hears me
He listens even as I sing my song
I'm emphatic that he's near me
And I can see his touch in everything here
Deep is the soul
Is the space I control
Is the one thing I can call as mine
Deeper the cold
When he's far from my soul
I surrender all of me inside

