Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Thursday, August 18, 2005
mood sleepy and melancholic (rainy days what do you expect)
listening to Caribbean Blue by Enya (i like!)

Will somebody just throw me a bucket of cold water?
Out of the few cheap thrills in life, nothing beats the feeling of waking up to the pitter patter of rain outside my window, being tightly snuggled in my soft cotton duvet and basking in the cool, misty air that by then has filled the room. I would give anything. Anything for a few more hours of slumber. Deep slumber.
Slept through breakfast and woke up just in time to get ready for lecture. What a spoiler. Freaking citric acid cycles and glucose metabolism.

I was just browsing through my archives, roughly a year ago to be precise, when i just entered university, was dating with rudy and was knee-deep in adjusting to school, playing hard and studying. This one perhaps not so hard.

I was momentarily jolted by how different i sounded in my entries. Like i was such a bouncy happy chappy declaring "hey world, here i come". The spontaneity and carefree feel was so apparent, i am actually rather envious. Everything seemed picture perfect then. Everyone seemed so generous to share a piece of their lives.
I guess we are all travelers, each set to find our own gold chest in our treasure island somewhere beyond the familiarity and comfort where our bums have always rested.
In our own travail, through sweat and tears, some found themselves, some left a piece of their heart along the course, while some completely lost it.

I'm done with my voyage. God has been good.
It's time to repair the worn sail, oil the rusty parts and set off once again.
Where to i do not know, but it's time to go.

any chance that i may skip lecture tonight?

*thunders*

ok i get it.
Felice @ 12:37 PM


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments: Post a Comment