Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Friday, August 19, 2005
mood disturbed
listening to I'm Coming Through by Diana Krall
drinking warm green tea

<-- Look at this Keroppi lunchbox! hahaha.
Rudy brought me some cherry tomatoes yesterday, all neatly sitting in this little green box, legacy of his primary school days. So sentimental, my boyfriend. I remember having lots of these lunchboxes with cartoon characters on them too. I still vividly recall how i would bug my mum to get me those pretty colourful Sanrio boxes but she got me their uglier substitutes instead, because they were rather pricey. My mum hated going shopping with me. I was such a whiner.

Remnants of my cough are still lingering. i'm getting a bit desperate now, to the point where i'm mentally begging it to go away. I totally refrain from chocolates (which i normally wouldnt quite care), fried food, and have been attempting to drink more warm fluids, with a bit more zeal than usual. I even smacked myself into forgoing my craving for curly fries when i went to Macs with Denyse, Keerling and the gang today. sad, aye?
Now if you know me well enough you would know about my heck-care attitude towards sickness of this sort. so you should be able to roughly extrapolate the degree of my desperation.

go away, cough. *chants*

Just a while ago, my mind caught hold of some flying random thoughts and I'm just baffled by how emotion-driven some people are. Baffled and amazed to the point of incredulity.
Pastor once talked about living by revelation, not by emotion. Coupled with some smacking first-hand experience, this piece of mind has rather been the accelerator in my course of growing up. well, sometimes you just gotta learn the hard way.
So to succumb to swaying moods to make decisions and to rest your weight on others to get a ticket to cloud nine is honestly beyond my comprehension.
Definitely, we are all human. It isn't a crime to feel emotions. Just don't live by them.
I mean, isn't it tiring?? Get up and quit emo-ing already.
Felice @ 5:06 PM


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments: Post a Comment