Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Thursday, September 09, 2004
Thursday, 2 september, 2004.

There's something seriously wrong with blogger. Or rather, my computer. But since Suzanne is also having problems blogging, I suppose it's just the stupid blogger acting up.
I wanted to blog badly. So I'm actually typing this on Microsoft word. Haha.
My mind has been in a state of constant turmoil these few days. In the process of self-actualisation, I realize that the way I look at myself hardly mirrors the way people look at me. In all honesty, I'm more imperfect than you think I could be. And when hopes are shattered and good spirits broken, here I am still standing. Because I'm just me. And I cant help but be me.

If only people are bestowed with the ability to say the right things at the right time. If only we never have to read minds. If only we don’t have to be hurt. If only friends always have time for each other.

It's raining cats and dogs outside. I've always loved rain (minus muddy soil and wet shoes). Somehow or another it has a strangely calming effect. My windows are wide open and man, I’m gonna have a time of my life wiping the water droplets on the floor later.

life. intriguing.
Felice @ 5:41 PM


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments: Post a Comment