okay, lets do this quiz.
I am: felicia, fel, felly, felis, some idiots call me FUR. (whatever!)
I am: more imperfect than you think.
I am: thinking about more things than you imagine.
I am: happy!
I am: believing in my destiny.
I am: putting my faith where it should.
I am: a perfectionist.
I am: fed up cos my comp just shut down on me while halfway thru this.
I am: still having difficulty eating.
I am not: as unapproachable as i look.
I love: God more than anything else in the world.
I hate: crude & vulgar people.
I fear: what i dont know.
I hope: things will turn out well.
I hear: the sound of the rain.
I crave: being able to eat properly again!
I regret: nothing. life is too precious to live in regret.
I cry: and look too ugly for my own good when i do.
I care: unconditionally.
I believe: that everything happens for a reason.
I feel alone: when i'm alone. (like duh.)
I listen: to the sound of my heart more than my mind.
I hide: when i dont know what to do.
I drive: unsuccessfully and pathetically.
I sing: when nobody is listening.
I dance: the question should be --> i cannot dance: FOR NUTS.
I write: lousy GP esays.
I play: as hard as i work.
I miss: my mum's cooking.
I search: for truth.
I learnt: from my mistakes.
I feel: unsure about my feelings most of the time.
I know: things i'm not supposed to know.
I say: things and i mean them.
I succeed: not by might nor power but by His spirit. :)
I dream: stupid and unreal things which i forget the moment i wake up.
I wonder: who created this quiz!?
I wish: i'm able to say the right things at the right time.
I have: lots of things to pack!
I give: some and i take some.
I fight: for those i love.
I need: to be more focused.
Do you drink [alcohol]?: no.
Do you party a lot? How often?: if you mean clubbing, no.
Do you use drugs for recreational purposes?: no.
How often do you use the word like in an average hour?: i place it where it should be placed. no bimbo grammar.
Do you skip classes? How often?: guilty as charged. but i know my limits. :p
Do you have casual sex? Protected?: absolutely not.
Do you steal?: no.
Do you wear inappropriate clothing?: no, i dont dress sloppy if that's what you mean.
Do you drool over celebrities?: ewwwks. i go for more "real" people.
Do you watch a lot of TV?: lets just say that i can live without it. ^^
Do you ever watch the News?: embarassing, but no.
Do you even care about world issues?: of course! i just find out from other people. haha.
Do you read books often?: not really.
Are you failing a lot of your classes?: no.
Do you spend most of your time with your friends?: if i could choose, yes.
Do you smoke cigarettes?: nope.
Do you hang out a lot in malls, or at Seven Elevens?: i buy things at 7-11. i dont "hang out" there.
Do you often find yourself with a crush on someone?: nope.
Do you cuss a lot?: err.. what's cuss?
Are you desperate to fit in?: no. you take me as i am.
Are you intelligent?: i would like to think so. :D
The Goth Stereotype
Black lipstick?: yucks! no!
Black eyeliner?: i have no idea how to put them on without looking like a zombie in resurrection.
Black eyeshadow?: no.
Black trenchcoat?: errr...
Black boots?: pretty but i dont own one.
Black fishnets?: excuse me?
Black nail polish?: no plan to invest on one.
Cigarettes?: never.
Heavy metal music?: nope. getting headaches isnt the nicest feeling in the world.
Marilyn Manson?: forget it.
Kittie?: ???
Cradle of Filth?: ???
Constant frown and perpetual angst?: nah. life is beautiful. :)
Do you like to be seen as a bimbo? of course not. after watching the mean girls, ALL THE MORE. no.
Are you an intellectual?: err.. not to that extent.
An atheist?: i believe in God. :)
Horrible home life?: no.
Hopelessly depressed?: no.
Suffering with suicidal idealations?: no.
Self-mutilation?: what kind of quiz is this???
The Jock Sterotype
What's your IQ?: err i really have no clue.
Do you watch a lot of sports?: not really.
Play a lot of sports?: not really. hockey did me enough damage.
Talk a lot about sports?: not really.
Do you do anything, really, but think about sports?: i'm not a sports freak! period.
Are you arrogant?: people always think i am. i'm not, okay..
Are you a male or female whore?: what??!
Are you homophobic?: no.
Do you tease other people a lot because you want to seem confident?: no. i tease them for a completely different reason.
But really you're a quivering mass of insecurity?: sometimes.
Dropping out of high school and flipping burgers = yes?: no!
This Or That
Originality or Acceptance?: originality
Independence or Companionship?: companionship. i dont think i can live without people.
Stability or Freedom?: i'm greedy. i want both. :)
Personal or Interpersonal?: interpersonal
Introvert or Extrovert?: i'm a contradicting mix of both.
Popularity or Isolation?: somewhere in the middle?
Unique or Loved?: i wouldnt know. really.
Understood or Individual?: i'm not sure if i'm understood most of the time.
You or Them?: them.
the end! hmmm.. this is quite entertaining! :D
man, i'm getting insomnia.

